Thursday, July 25, 2013

29/52

"A portrait of my boys once a week, every week, in 2013"


I ventured outside to discover Roc had set up a 'beach control' station from the back verandah. He was on a deck chair, binoculars at the ready, beach hat and shirt on, surveying the back garden 'beach'. He had his watch on so he would know when it was time for lunch, apparently.


Hame. Making me pipe-cleaner rainbows in the early morning to "have a breutiful day, mama"

As always, joining in with Jodi.



2 comments:

  1. I am glad he wasn't going to skip his lunch break!
    And how could you not have a beautiful day after receiving that lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both stories are so sweet... the little lifeguard and Hame so thoughtful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)