Tuesday, July 16, 2013

28/52

"A portrait of my boys once a week, every week, in 2013"

My Hame.

Roc, slurping the last of his 'warm' chocolate.

Looking for their wishing coins.
I've been sick with pneumonia for the past fortnight, and T's parents have been saviours. I don't know how I'd have managed if they didn't do the kindy runs, bring us food, entertain the boys, and drive me to medical appointments.

I was starting to feel more human this weekend just passed, so to thank them, we took them out for a lovely leisurely breakfast at Harvey's, one of our favourite spots.

The boys were so excited about going out for a "gwown up" breakfast, they insisted on wearing their "work shirts". They fill my heart, those two darlings.

Joining in with Jodi.

4 comments:

  1. oh that's awful, i hope you feel completely human soon :) so sweet about your boys wanting to wear their work shirts, i love that last photo of them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gaby. I love how they're crouching over too - so consumed in something so innocent x

      Delete
  2. They are adorable...love those work shirts!
    I am glad that you are feeling better...and hope that you continue to get well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I am getting there. Those work shirts are the cutest. They love being like their daddy x

      Delete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)