Monday, November 16, 2009

The steep slippery slope to kitsch

Since becoming a mum, I have found myself doing a whole load of things I said I never would.


I wasn't going to rock the babies to sleep. I wasn't going to use dummies. I wasn't going to pick them up every time they cried. I wasn't going to dress them the same.


And I wasn't going to do this:






But I have.....

I know! Not only are they matching, but they're Christmas Themed.

I couldn't help it. And now I don't know if I'm going to be able to stop. It's not my fault. It's Christmas. It makes me lose my mind a little.


Forgive me boys. I really do love you. You're just so ridiculously adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, Welcome to motherhood, the road paved full of good intentions! In the puruit of sleep and comforting your babies I can relate to rocking your babies,which I did too. It sounds like your totally in love with your boys . . so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my little boys matching red Santa hats with jingle bells on them. So I know exactly what you're going through!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)