Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy 10 week birthday boys

Darlings, you're 10 weeks old today. My goodness, you're practically men already. Where has the time gone?

So many milestones have been reached. First night at home, first walk in the pram, first restaurant outing, first smiles, first sleep through, and first 0000 outfits!

Now you're both old-hands at the walking and the dining out part. You love going out for weekend breakfasts. And you love your daily walk.

As for me, I love every bit. But I especially love the big grins, and the little cute noises you make when you're sleeping. I could watch you sleep for hours.

You've both grown so much too. You're definitely newborn size now. Both of you in 0000 sized clothes! When you were born you were too small to fit even 000000 sized clothes. You grow so quickly I can almost see it happening. From one day to the next you change so much.

You're funny little things. You have such different personalities, and it's amazing to me that they're so obvious even at this stage.

Hamish, our little wombat, you're so quiet and placid. You just lie there, even when you're awake, looking around and generally chilling out. You are a gorgeous looking little baby, and you give the most excellent newborn cuddles. You're a snuggler, that's for sure. You're so much like your daddy - you even have the same toes!

Lachie, our little squawker, you look like you're thinking something. Your beautiful eyes are enormous and constantly looking at the world around you. You stare at us with such intensity that my heart feels like it's going to explode from my chest. You look like a gorgeous tiny little china doll.

I've never been happier than I am now. And it's all down to you two - who knew that two tiny little things could change someone's life so much.

All the love in the universe
Your Mama xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)