Friday, June 19, 2009

Prints prints prints!

I have prints on the brain - when I couldn't sleep last night (thanks to two very active little boys deciding to play a football match!) - I came to the computer to find some prints for their nursery.

And what good timing! Amanda over at Swish and Swanky has posted a gorgeous Studio Mela print idea, and Chantelle at Fatmumslim has also posted about Caitlin Shearer who also does beautiful work.

I adore these ones too - they remind me of a fairytale enchanted forest. They are by Tom at TR Mack Studio - you can find him here on Etsy.



Don't you think these would look just gorgeous in a nursery? I think I'm in love :)

Does anyone know of any other artists producing gorgeous prints that I should look at?


1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous, Jen!

    I'm organising a kids series that will run on my blog next month. There will be lots of fabulous giveaways including lots of beautiful artworks for kids!

    Have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)