Tuesday, February 18, 2014

7/52

A portrait of my boys once a week, every week, in 2014"

The past couple of weeks have been a bit confronting, and I haven't been as present as I'd like. Too much time worrying about unknowns, and not enough time paying attention to the solid, concrete beauty beneath my feet and in front of my eyes.

So, from a very small pool of photos, these prove there were some moments of sunshine and silliness.

Hame. The family comedian. Always.
Roc. His giggle is infectious.
Entertaining themselves quietly in the morning sunshine while I watch unseen, from my bed. They knew I was unwell and kept themselves busy.

1 comment:

  1. I love that photos of the two of them.
    And I hope that all is okay…or at least on its way towards being okay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)