Thursday, December 9, 2010

today



I am day dreaming about pretty frothy frocks
I am baby-free, and working. I miss them.
I am editing web copy while drinking endless cups of english breakfast tea, from a teapot, made with leaves
I can still smell Hame's warm little morning snuggles
I have made a mercy dash to our poor pool, which had turned an alarming shade of green overnight
I am smiling at Lach's newest word: crazy. He says it all the time, and it's so cute.
I picked some gardenias from my garden, and they have made my house smell so pretty
A good friend called and we had a lovely chat
I told my special peeps that I love them
The sun is shining!

2 comments:

  1. love it jen... we have very similar posts today!! i love reading about the everyday things in our lives... thanks for sharing and keep on having that perfect day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post - hope work goes quickly with those cups of tea (I've already had several cups today myself!!) so you can get home quickly to your gorgeous little ones xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)