Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My happiness project

I have decided to start my own personal happiness project. 

It's not that I'm not happy; far from it in fact. I am - on the whole - a really happy, cheerful person. I'm well aware of how blessed my life is, and how lucky I am.

But hey, who couldn't do with a bit more happiness in their lives? I want to reflect at the end of each day and have something to smile at. I want to make memories. And on those bad days we all occasionally have, I want something that puts it all into perspective.

So, today I decided that I'm going to consciously do one thing every day that makes me happy.

Big or small, inconsequential or important, it doesn't matter.

Just something that makes me smile :)


This is something that made me smile today. Votives, wrapped in doilies and twine. On their first practice run for our tenth wedding anniversary party next weekend. I love them. I'm happy.





1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Wow 10 years, how exciting! So good to see you back here. I was only looking at my blogroll today and wondering how you were going so I was excited to see your post appear tonight. Hope all is well over your way xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)