Wednesday, November 20, 2013

46/52

"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2013"

We went on an afternoon trip to the Science Centre. It was great fun, but I think the journey there was the highlight for them. They had a certain swagger. I think they felt very grown up walking down to the arts precinct. And they look it too. My babies are real little boys now.

Hame. Balancing on a retaining wall. My heart was in my mouth.

Roc. It looks like a quiet moment of contemplation, but actually, it was just a lucky shot. This kid never stops. Every photo I have of him lately is a blur.

I've missed a couple of weeks. The photos are there, but I've been having trouble downloading them. I'll catch up soon.


1 comment:

  1. Don't blame you for having your heart in your mouth! I feel like that so many times a week!
    http://takeshapefitness.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)