Sunday, June 16, 2013

24/52

"A portrait of my boys, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Week 24. How about that.

This week has seen a shift in the air. The boys seem to have suddenly grown up. Each day that passes sees a little less baby, and a little more boy. Watching children grow into the people they are going to be is such a privilege.

This is Roc. Everything about this photo is him. Fearless, cheeky, adventurous, (and not at all concerned about the 'sofas are for sitting' rule)

And this is my Hamish. Joyous. Happy. Delighted. And delightful.

As ever, playing along with Jodi.

1 comment:

  1. I have a child that I am fairly certain has no idea that sofa's are for anything but jumping off or climbing over!

    Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! You've just made my day :)